Sunday, April 10, 2011

Atwood

This book was very confusing to me and difficult to understand. It took me a lot longer then it probably would take someone who reads on a regular basis. I really have no interest in the style or the topic of the book. However I think the only one idea I saw that may be somewhat interesting to research would be "The Feminist Movement in the US". I really wasn't aware that such events really took place. I guess because I have never really been into subjects like this. I think, that researching this topic may help me understand the events that took place during that era. I am aiming towards somehow getting myself interested in this topic. I was really astonished when reading the book that women were treated that way. My ultimate goal is to gain more knowledge then what I started with. My question I think I am going to use is going to be
"When/how did women change the way they were treated" I am going to work on it more so it is a direct clear question.


The picture was taken from: http://www.momlogic.com/2009/08/how_feminism_hurt_our_love_lives.php

A link to check out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment